My journey through infertility

Sunday, April 1, 2012

IVF #1 was a BFN

I knew on Monday when I took an HPT before my first beta and the test was stark white.  My RE wouldn't confirm it until my second beta on Wed.  came back at 1.5.  It needs to be 5 to be considered positive.   DH and I are both heartbroken, we had such high hopes for this cycle.  We have our WTF appt. on April 10th, and then we will be taking a bit of time off.  I'm guessing we will do a FET to transfer our only two snow babies some time late spring or early summer.  If that does not work, we are shifting from IF treatments to talking to adoption attorneys.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry about your BFN, that's heartbreaking. Wishing you luck as you move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and hate this for you. Every single day. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with Miller. My heart truly aches for the pain you are going thru and hope it gets better with time. I have my fingers crossed for you future FET cycle. Miss and <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete