My journey through infertility

Friday, March 18, 2011

TTC light

BFN on Wednesday and CD1 today, so we are now doing TTC light for at least once cycle.  Possibly more depending on the finances.  I still want to temp because I am curious if maybe the clomid knocked some sense into my ovaries, but that is all we will be doing.  No opks or meds involved.  I'm looking forward to the break, but kind of sad that I won't really feel like we have a chance for a while. 

Our future plans are still up in the air.  There is a possibility of finding an RE in town that will put me on Femara.  My current RE does not like to prescribe Femara because he said there has not been enough research on it as a fertility aid, so I have to find a new doc.  I'm not real thrilled about this idea, but the femara is a lot cheaper than option 2, and much less involved.

Our second option is sticking with my current RE's plan.  He wants me to get a laparoscopy to check for endo and then start on injects.  Injects are not cheap and this plan involves me having surgery, so I'm not real thrilled about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment