My journey through infertility

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Guess who has rock star ovaries?

I do!!!  I was having some trouble believing it, but my last two temps have really confirmed it.  I ovulated. By myself. Again.   I am currently 7 days past ovulation.  I am really hoping for a my period to hold off until Tuesday for two big reasons.  First being that would give me a nice, normal LP.  Second being that it would not ruin yet another trip up north. 

I am leaving Saturday to spend a few days in Two Harbors with my  Sisters-in-law and their husbands and kids.  I'm really excited to have some quality time with my nephews.   They live in OK so we only see them a few times a year.  I feel like I miss so much.   I will miss my dogs terribly, but I'm sure my brother and father will team up to take good care of them.  So yet another weekend where I will be packing my bag with tampons and HPTs.  At least this time I will have a real bathroom instead of an outhouse.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for awesome ovaries! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    (repen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot for wicked awesome ovaries!! Hope that it brings you a BFP and you dont have to do IUI again!! Lots of love to you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot Woot! yay for fabulous ovaries! :) Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete