My journey through infertility

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I hate being sick

I started a new cycle yesterday, and boy could I tell.   I was a mad woman yesterday with the hormonal rage.   That combined with the nasty head cold I have...again...made for a pretty miserable day yesterday and today.  I'm going to talk to the doctor because every time they have had me take progesterone I have ended up with this same nasty head cold.  There is definitely a correlation, I'm hoping they don't just look at me like a mad woman.  My primary doctor did say hormone treatments can lower immunity, so maybe I just need to add some extra vitamins to my pre-natal or something to boost my immunity. 

Update on the car - still no car.  I called the shop yesterday and they said it will hopefully be going to paint today, I'm assuming that means it will be ready tomorrow, but who knows.  I am really getting sick of having no car.  I do not live in an area with public transit so I've been relying on my husband to drive me around, and it sucks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment