My journey through infertility

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More good news

My husband got the results back from his SA, and his numbers are all good.  Huge sigh of relief.  This means that our main problem with TTC is getting me to ovulate, and the clomid seems to have that under control.  Hooray!!!  I am really hoping this cycle is it, because I may start losing friends if I have to stay on the Clomid.  I have absolutely zero patience for anyone.  

In other news, I am contemplating going to GA for my cousin's wedding in May.  I have never been down there, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to go somewhere I've never been.  My husband has also mentioned a possible trip to Dallas or Washington to visit some of his family.  I may be getting some good travel miles in this year.  I'm excited as I have not been to any of these places.  I also have a friend who will probably be getting married this year, and I'll get to travel to her wedding.  yay!  I better start hoarding vacation time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment