My journey through infertility

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Not paying for meds after all

I got the call yesterday that we are OK to proceed, so I start injects tomorrow.   I also made the fabulous discovery that we are not paying out of pocket for meds this cycle.  When my husband called the insurance company they had all ready approved all the meds for this cycle.  The $200 I handed over was sooo much easier to handle than the $1,000 I was expecting. 

My husband is also still looking into finding a new RE.  He found someone he is interested in checking out, so he is going to call him today.  I don't think we will be doing any more treatments this year, but we can always meet with him and see if he thinks any additional testing is necessary before we start trying again next year.

1 comment: